We are excited to announce our 2019 Spring and Summer Development Program that offers athletes the chance to train in a team environment both on and off the ice. Players will learn about the benefits of junior hockey and have the opportunity to participate in our Junior team’s Pre-Draft Camp. All sessions will be run by Magicians Junior team’s coaching staff. If you are looking for something different, this could be a great opportunity for the boys to enter and learn the landscape of junior hockey. We have highlighted program details below…
- AGES: U16 and U18 (2004 and Older – In the registration, you will be able to select your age. Groups will be separated by U16 and U18.)
- Program Duration: March-August / Consistent regimen that provides convenience in your schedule. Dates and Times listed below.
- Practice Components: Over 75 hours of on-ice practices, games and dryland training – Dryland will be run by ETS Performance located right in Richfield Arena
- Game Components: All participants will have the opportunity to compete in the Magicians Juniors teams Pre-Draft Camp May 17-19th. We will also have 3-5 other scrimmages and games for all players.
- DATES: All practices will start at 5:00 pm or later. Concrete times will be listed in the near future.
March: 25, 27
April: 1, 3, 8, 10, 22, 24, 29
May: 1, 6, 8, 20, 22
June: 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19
July: 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24
August: 5, 7, 12, 14
- Cost: $1395 – Payment installations available within the registration below…